Friday, August 20, 2010

Antivirus protection,,, installed AVG free edition,,, it looks like it runs and scans every morning,

programs and webpages open and close on their own ,,my e mail at Yahoo,, when writing it will disaappear and page will be blank and have to reype entire e mail over,, browser alot seems to have a mind of its own,, and have trouble navigating it where I want it to go,,, Which makes everything very slow,,And checking in My computer,,, control panel,,, add / remove programs,,, it shows AVG as not running since 08 / 15 / 06,, Why does it like open and act like it is running each morning on schedule,,what could be wrong? Help please !!!



Antivirus protection,,, installed AVG free edition,,, it looks like it runs and scans every morning,, except?downloads



Once you have a virus, they often attack anti-virus programs making them not able to work properly.



You need to treat it like you have a virus and clean it up yourself



Free on-line scan http://housecall.trendmicro.com



Scan with both AdAware and SpyBot available at http://download.com



Then manually update and scan with AVG



If these find anything and can't remove them try scanning in safe mode (F8 during start up)



Antivirus protection,,, installed AVG free edition,,, it looks like it runs and scans every morning,, except?house call



Antivirus are dime a dozen; I don't mean to discourage anyone. But since I have my wireless router I never encountered any trouble on my system.

No comments:

Post a Comment