Wednesday, August 18, 2010

I need a free, really simple, vista compatible and antivirus indetectible keylogger?

i need it for my own computer, thank you



I need a free, really simple, vista compatible and antivirus indetectible keylogger?windows



I recommend KeyProwler, it is a very good keylogger, it will get every keystroke and it has a 90 day guarantee!!!



KeyProwler is undetectable by All Major anti viruses and Spyware. KeyProwler is the one i use it has Award Winning Email and Phone Tech support.



I like KeyProwler a lot because it is very simple to use and not overly complicated like the other keylogging software.



here is the address : http://www.keyprowler.com



I need a free, really simple, vista compatible and antivirus indetectible keylogger?antivirus download



Go on all in one keylogger from here:



http://www.relytec.com



It is the best.
most if not all Keyloggers will be detected by AV software due to the way they work, the only chances you have of getting one that is not detected is to write on yourself or exclude the files from scan.



However I take no responsibility if this information is used erroniously
If it was for your own computer, you wouldn't care if it was undetectable.
Use Avast or Avira maybe even Kaspersky

No comments:

Post a Comment