Friday, August 20, 2010

I have a free year of Mcafee antivirus I once heard was better than Norton.?

I may as well use it right? Do I wait for the Norton to run out? Can I load the Mcafee when the Norton is still in there?



I have a free year of Mcafee antivirus I once heard was better than Norton.?anti virus protection



Norton will probably prevent you from downloading Mcafee while it's still on your computer. you're going to have to uninstall norton if you want mcafee on your computer. and it's true Mcafee is better than norton, at least according to a recent list put out by the latest issue (sept 2007) of Consumer Reports Magazine. here's the complete list:



(1) Trend Micro ('PC-cillin') Internet Security 2007 (now referred to as ''Trend Micro Internet Security 2007'')



(2) Check Point ZoneAlarm Internet Security Suite 7.0



(3) McAfee Total Protection 2007



(4) McAfee Internet Security Suite 2007



(5) Microsoft Live OneCare



(6) BitDefender Internet Security 10



(7) F-Secure Internet Security 2007



(8) Symantec Norton 360



(9) Symantec Norton Internet Security 2007



I have a free year of Mcafee antivirus I once heard was better than Norton.?antivirus



Personally, I use avast instead of AVG simply based on user reviews on download.com. I have also heard wonderful things about tiny firewall as well as kerio's firewall. If anybody can add to this about how well these products work which i have mentioned please do so.
Both suck.

No comments:

Post a Comment