Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Can anyone get me a totally free, very good, non-trial, safe to use, antivirus program?

I am currently using the free version of Spyware Doctor and SUPERantispyware, and they work great, only one problem, I now have a VIRUS. The problem with that is both programs can't do worms or virus's, so can someone get me some, totally awsome program with absolutly no virus's already on it for free, NO TRIALS!!



Also I want to know how long you have had it, just to make sure it's virus-free.



Can anyone get me a totally free, very good, non-trial, safe to use, antivirus program?photoshop



I have used AVG Anti Virus, Zone Alarm Firewall, Spy-bot Search and Destroy and Ad Aware both spyware killers for years. They are all free for personal use and I have had no trouble with Viruses Trojans etc. AVG does not slow the system down as much as some other products and Zone Alarm allows a lot of personal configuration unlike the Windows Firewall. They can all be downloaded from download.com I also use Windows Defender from the Microsoft site. It is safe to use two anti-spy products but never use more than one A/V as it can cause conflicts. You should run A/V and anti spy weekly. Hope this helps



Can anyone get me a totally free, very good, non-trial, safe to use, antivirus program?symatec



avg
google for AVG antivirus
If you want a free anti-virus I recommend in order of popularity, but please choose the right one for you (install only one):

No comments:

Post a Comment