Friday, August 20, 2010

Where can I find some free or vary low cost antivirus?

I bought antivirus from norton,The product is realy not that good,How ever when I went to put it in this pc, A message showed that I have renew my subscription for it,I don't think thats rite,Becouse I bought it at best buy.Why should I have to buy it again.



Where can I find some free or vary low cost antivirus?virus



If you want to scan your computer for every malware form there is, you should go to http://www.infectedornot.com



The site is safe, it is owned by Panda Software as part of their new ''Infected Or Not?''campaign.



There, they let you use their new tools (Panda NanoScan and Panda TotalScan) for free as part of a new awareness campaign. Nobody has more virus definitions than them. Just go there and try the tools, you will check your computer for all kinds of malware (trojans, worms, viruses, spyware, adware, hacking tools, etc.).



Where can I find some free or vary low cost antivirus?anti virus



Here's a list of free anti-virus software http://www.basicspywaretips.com/freeviru...
eBay. eBay is always the answer to questions like this.
Hi, these one is quite good
You can have the software at Google and Bit Comet. For Google type : Symantec crack. I recommend Symantec, Zone Alarm and BitDefender.
AVG free, very highly rated by PC Magazine and easy to use
I WENT 2 WWW.DOWNLOAD.COM AND GOT A WIDE RANGE OF FREE SECURITY DOWNLOADS. AGV WAS A GOOD ONE OR YOU CAN GET NORTON ANTI-VIRUS FOR A 90 DAY FREE TRIAL



  • get rid of beauty marks
  • exercise jurisdiction
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment