Friday, August 20, 2010

My neighbor's teenage son deleted 1/2 of my Norton Antivirus-need a free security download!?

I don't have a credit card to order online, it was the 2001 version. Do you know of a security program that will take a money order. I don't know if all the problems that I've been having today are things that he fooled with or if I'm already getting virusus!



My neighbor's teenage son deleted 1/2 of my Norton Antivirus-need a free security download!?virus scanner



Free is better than paid!



I like AOL Active Virus Shield. Don't let the name AOL fool you. Active Virus Shield is made by Kaspersky which is one of top-rated anti-virus vendors in the world.



In recent tests, the most popular free anti-virus, AVG, was only able to detect about 82% of a very large sample of viruses. On the other hand, Active Virus Shield was able to detect better than 99% in the same test.



Full test chart is here:



http://www.virus.gr/english/fullxml/defa...



Active Virus Shield has excellent virus detection rates and is extremely light on using your computer resources. (6mb)



And it updates 12 to 15 times a day with new virus definitions, 7 days a week.



Free for everyone from:



http://www.activevirusshield.com/antivir...



My neighbor's teenage son deleted 1/2 of my Norton Antivirus-need a free security download!?anti virus software



Download AVG Antivirus from Downloads.com for free until you can locate another antivirus program, I recommend Symantec.

No comments:

Post a Comment